The field teams are duos responsible for visiting places where memories could be stored. They receive guidance from operators console – one member is responsible for sending information to them by video streaming and the other receives text messages from them.
- 6 people (each of the three field teams have 2 members)
- 7 smartphones (one for each member of the field team and one for the Gamemaster)
- Hangout (for streaming video)
- Twitter (for instructions Operators Console)
- Self-Hosted GPS Tracker (for sending position)
Console Operators obtains and analyzes information to guide the local teams which Field should visit. Operators will analyze location information (position and video) and send guidance to field teams.
- 3 to 9 players (each 3 teams may have 1 to 3 members)
- 3 computers (one for each team)
- 2 projectors (in common with the public)
- 2 boxes active sound (in common with the public)
- Hangout (to watch the broadcast)
- Twitter (to send instructions to field teams)
- CMMap (to follow the Field Team)
The audience will follow the performance in the same environment as the basis. The main way to do this is to see the video mixing and Interface Monitoring Field Teams.
A VJ is responsible for mixing the images / contents of memories and three transmissions Field Teams.
- 1 VJ
- 1 computer
- 2 projectors
- 5 scan converters
- 1 video mixer
- 1 sound table
- 2 active sound boxes
- VJ software
Both Operators Console, as the present public will accompany the whole presentation with an interface that will display a map with the positions of memories and Field Teams (using CMMap) as well as the communication of the Console Operators for these.
- 1 midia supervisor
- 1 computer
- 1 projector
The audience that cannot follow the performance in person can watch online. Will be two transmissions, one with the mix of VJ and another with a filming site of performance.
The page will be broadcast on this site.
- 1 Streamer (who will also be responsible for streaming the VJ)
- 2 computes
- 1 camcorder
- 1 Canopus